This page sets out the terms on which you may access and make use of our website www.rahmamercy.org.uk. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
Information about us
rahmamercy.org.uk is a site operated by Rahma (Mercy). We are registered in England and Wales as a charity – Charity Registration Number 1097682 – and have our registered office at 56 Hartington Road, Leicester, LE4 5LN.
Accessing the site
- If you are under 16 please check with your parent or guardian before using the Site.
- Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Site without notice (see below). We will not be responsible if for any reason the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the entire site.
- We do not guarantee that the functions or materials accessible from our or contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or faults. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system meets all technical specifications necessary to use the Site and is compatible with the Site.
The site changes regularly
We aim to update the Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. However, any of the material on the Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes.
You may not use the Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- in any way which harms or has significant risk of harming children or vulnerable adults in any way;
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards below;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other harmful programs or computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Site.
- not to access without authority, interfere with, alter, damage or disrupt: (a) any part of the Site; (b) any equipment (including telecommunications equipment) or network on which the Site is stored; (c) any software used in the provision of the Site; or (d) any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Information about you and your visits to the site
Linking to the site
- You may link to our web pages, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The Site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of material on the Site other than that set out above, please send your request to us using our general enquiry contact form or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from the site
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents or availability of those sites or any products or services offered through such sites. We do not endorse and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Any concerns regarding an external link should be sent to us using our general enquiry contact form or email email@example.com
Refunds & Cancellations
At Rahma (Mercy), we work hard to ensure that you have a trouble free journey when making a donation. However we realise that sometimes errors can happen.
Under Charity Commission rules we are not permitted to refund/cancel donations. In the case where refunds are made, it is at Rahma (Mercy)’s discretion in accordance to the regulations set out in the Charities Act 2011. If you do experience any problem with your payment then please contact us on +44 (0) 116 251 6959 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are more than willing to help you with your queries in this regard so please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Site, please contact us using our General Enquiry Contact Form or email email@example.com
Thank you for visiting the site.